openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: svn revision number
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:41:57 GMT
Also, it would seem that the target runs during the 'run' goal (whatever
that is). The upshot is that 'mvn clean && mvn package' builds a jar
with no revision information, since 'run' seems to happen after jar
assembly is complete.

I tried changing the goal to both 'package' and 'compile', but was told
that that goal was unrecognized.

Does anyone have any idea how to make 'compile' become a goal, or what
the name of a goal that happens before creating the jar might be?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.