openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject svn revision number
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:26:07 GMT
Hi,

It looks like the revision number that we're getting in
openjpa-lib/pom.xml is the latest revision number of the repo as a
whole, not the latest revision number of just the openjpa trunk. Does
anyone have a clue about how to get the latest revision for just
openjpa?

I would expect that we could get this info from running and parsing
'svnversion -c', but it looks like we're digging into files instead of
running commands. Any insight into why this is?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.