openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: question on configuring multiple DataCaches
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:33:12 GMT
Yes, that could be -- the user guide has sadly not gotten the amount of
attention during the OpenJPA birthing process that the rest of the
codebase received. There are definitely some inaccuracies there. We have
been working under the assumption that too much information is better
than too little.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey