openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enhancement of persistent classes
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:20:22 GMT
So... trying to wrap my head around this topic a bit more.

Can one of you fellas clarify for me whether or not an eclipse plugin
exists out there that enhances classes for you?  Looking around the web
a bit produced the following, which sort of leaves it hanging.

http://forums.bea.com/bea/message.jspa?messageID=500039147&tstart=0
http://forums.bea.com/bea/message.jspa?messageID=600037521&tstart=0

Thanks in advance... Bryan