openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn issues
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:20:44 GMT
Something like this might be handy:

    find . ! ( -path "*/.svn/*" ) -exec sed ... ; -print

as it won't descend into .svn directories.  Or something that just
greps "*.java" extensions since SVN stores its work files as
"*.java.svn-work":

  find . -name "*.java" -exec sed ... ; -print

These have scaled pretty well for me in big code bases.

Eddie