openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with latest repository updates?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:06:48 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I've not looked closely at this but I'll offer my opinion just the
same :-)

It looks to me like there is a problem with the maven (or ant)
dependencies in the build. Perhaps one of the jars that contains the
product derivations is not in the class path during the test or build?

Just a thought.

TTFN,

-bd-