openjpa-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: doxia-sink-api POM problem
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:59:05 GMT

> Most likely i am the first non EN locale user :) Here is the stack

That's exactly the problem ... the test would actually pass for any  
locale *except* German. I've just committed a fix ... the test should  
pass for you after your next update.




On Aug 25, 2006, at 1:27 PM, Marc Logemann wrote:

> Most likely i am the first non EN locale user :) Here is the stack
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> ---------
> Test set: org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> ---------
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:  
> 0.039 sec <<< FAILURE!
> testForClass(org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer)  Time  
> elapsed: 0.009 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<...> but was:<..._de>
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
> 	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.assertEquals 
> (TestLocalizer.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.testForClass 
> (TestLocalizer.java:47)
>
> testFallbackLocale(org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer)  Time  
> elapsed: 0.002 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<...> but was:<..._de>
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
> 	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.assertEquals 
> (TestLocalizer.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.testFallbackLocale 
> (TestLocalizer.java:65)
>
> testMessageFormat(org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer)  Time  
> elapsed: 0 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<......> but  
> was:<..._de...>
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
> 	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.assertEquals 
> (TestLocalizer.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.testMessageFormat 
> (TestLocalizer.java:81)
>
>
> Sorry, i dont have the time today to look into that myself. But i  
> can do some things on command, its just that i cant put much brain- 
> time into it :-)
>
>
>
>>> 3 Tests failed nevertheless so that i had to go with "mvn package  
>>> -Dtest=false" instead of "mvn install".
>>>
>>> Just for info:
>>>
>>> Running org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer
>>> Tests run: 7, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:  
>>> 0.04 sec
>>
>> That's surprising ... they work for us. Can you mail us the  
>> openjpa-lib/target/surefire-reports/ 
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.txt file that is the  
>> test log that should report the failure stack traces?
>>
>


Mime
View raw message