openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA categories
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 04:23:30 GMT
Oops, left out the categories. They can be viewed, of course, at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProject.jspa?
pid=12310351

jdbc
jpa
kernel
lib
site
xml store

It occurs to me that we might want more categories of jdbc: jdbc
driver, jdbc store?

Just let me (or Patrick, who now can also edit the jira admin stuff)
know.