openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Marc, now a JIRA openjpa-developer
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:13:01 GMT
New committers are voted on by the community and then granted access.
I don't know that this is a normal time for an incubating project,
but I think it would be good to practice on this one. (Sorry you have
to be the guinea pig for this, Kevin, but the project needs to have a
first time for everything...)

I'll conduct a vote of the OpenJPA PPMC (Podling Project Management
Committee) and everyone should vote.

Craig

On Aug 3, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder. I remove my earlier request for
> commit-list-lockdown. IMO, Kevin should be added to the commit
> list, as
> per his request of months ago that he kindly agreed to defer until
> after
> things reached a certain level of stability.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.