openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Build data in built artifacts
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:19:56 GMT
Here is the technique I use on OpenEJB.  Note the version here is
hardcoded cause at the time ${pom.currentVersion} didn't work.  They
may have fixed that since.  Anyway, at runtime we just read this file
out of the classpath.  Geronimo adopted the same technique.

       <plugin>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <phase>process-classes</phase>