openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build problem
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:40:52 GMT
Mike-

>       <jvm>${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java</jvm>

Unfortunately, I don't think that's portable ... on OSX, the "java"
command can be at ${JAVA_HOME}/Commands/java, and some versions of
the IBM "java" command are at ${JAVA_HOME}/jre/sh/java.

Is there some reason why you can't override both the JAVA_HOME and
PATH when you want to change the version of Java you are using?