openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: Data + Query cache
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:17:46 GMT
Hi,

of course my intention wasnt to ask about kodo, but i was confused
that a feature will be "on" by default that was formerly on sale.
I will look into the packages to get an idea.

The other question regarding the cache or a method like isCached()
was to solve the issue that users could get irritated where the
results come from.
Without such a method, there is no way to solve the irritation for
certain users then ;-)

But the other thing is, if you dont turn it on by default, you can be
sure to see a review that says that hibernate is faster by default on
some JavaEE portal.

--
regards
Marc Logemann