openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: status of OpenJPA documentation
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:02:57 GMT

On Aug 21, 2006, at 4:07 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> Personally, I'm not familiar with cwiki so I don't understand its
> advantages or modus operandi. Maybe someone in the group with more
> experience using these tools can comment.

Just to give you some idea, I updated the page you added:

   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/
DistributionStrategy

Then I exported it as a PDF.

   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openjpa-20060821-19_41_51.pdf

It looks fairly good sans the JIRA content cause the table is too big
for the page.

> I didn't find that adding a new page was trivial (and no, I didn't
> rtfm).

As a note, you can create pages the MoinMoin way by simply
referencing [The Page] in your content using brackets as I just
did.   Then when your content will have "The Page" as a hyperlink
that will allow you to create The Page when you click it.  Unlike
MoinMoin, spaces are ok in page names.

I used to look at the Groovy confluence space quite a bit for
examples when I was first starting with Confluence:
   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Home

-David