openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build data in built artifacts
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:43:08 GMT

Interesting idea, although we'd need some way to figure our the names
of the different resources or jars (possibly by the addition of a
generic OpenJPAModule class or something that exists in each module).
I would be hesitant to do it just so each jar could report the
revision from a command-line utility, but if there are other possible
uses for such a system that people can think of, it might be worth
doing.