openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Marc, now a JIRA openjpa-developer
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 23:35:38 GMT
By the way, I did not receive my [VOTE] message, so the open-jpa-ppmc
at incubator.apache.org doesn't seem to be set up correctly.

On Aug 3, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> So the difference in this case is that Kevin's actually on the initial
> commit list.

I agree that Kevin should be a committer, and thought that this would
be an opportunity to shake out the process bugs. Apparently, it was
successful in doing just that.

> I think that the theory was that we're actually setting a new
> initial-commit-on-demand precedent here. Geir: do you recall?

I think the precedent was in denying committer access to Kevin in the
first place. :-\

Craig

> -Patrick
>
> --