openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: State of OpenJPA code drop
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:39:40 GMT
As other's have mentioned, a separate list is kind of the only way to
keep confidentiality.

Geronimo as a geronimo-tck list, and a geronimo-tck svn for the
related tck files and harness code.  We also have a private GERONIMO-
TCK Jira to track compliance issues.  Though we did get by for quite
a while without the Jira.

As far is automating the testing.  I built a small cluster of
computers (10 so far) and wrote a Mash (to coin a Web 2.0 term) from
Continuum and ActiveMQ.  I.e. we have a distributed test environment
that uses Continuum's build running functionality and ActiveMQ to
distribute that.  Every active branch of Geronimo is certified every
hour of every day.

The infrastructure code for that is all in Geronimo svn in the GBuild
subproject, but it seems more and more projects are getting TCKs
these days and I'd be fine seeing this become more of an "Apache"
thing than a "Geronimo" thing *assuming* others would help of course.

-David