openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Update version to SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:07:41 GMT
Hi Bryan,

As a matter of team communication, I'd like to see all comments
related to JIRA issues attached to the JIRAs themselves. That way we
don't need to scour the archives to find JIRA-related comments.

Until a discussion results in a JIRA, email threads make sense.

Does this seem like a good idea?

Thanks,

Craig

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com