openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: status of OpenJPA documentation
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:29:04 GMT
> - Is there a plan to migrate this stuff do a different location?
> (either http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/openjpa/ or http://
> cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/Index)
>
> - Is cwiki.apache.org preferred to wiki.apache.org?
>
> - There are certain resources that have bad links to non-existent
> locations in the current documentation.

I can't answer these questions, but I'll point out that the current
documentation was automatically exported from our Kodo docs, and in
the process the separation of files (we don't maintain one huge doc
file for Kodo) and the formatting were lost.  So at the very least, I
believe we'll have to do a cleaner export to give us a better
starting point before we start building on the docs.  Unless, that
is, we plan on automatically moving what's checked in now to yet
another format, in which case the loss of formatting, etc is no
longer an issue.
by email and then delete it.