openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: doxia-sink-api POM problem
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:12:07 GMT
Marc-

On Aug 25, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Marc Logemann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for hints. After 3x times executing "mvn install", i finally
> got all the deps. Weird that there are interruptions,... maven2
> mystery.

ibiblio is a somewhat delicate server, and Maven doesn't
automatically re-try. In the past, with a fresh repository, I've
needed to re-run it over a dozen times in order to successfully
download all the dependencies. It's can be confusing and frustrating.

> 3 Tests failed nevertheless so that i had to go with "mvn package -
> Dtest=false" instead of "mvn install".
>
> Just for info:
>
> Running org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 0.04 sec

That's surprising ... they work for us. Can you mail us the openjpa-
lib/target/surefire-reports/
org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.txt file that is the test
log that should report the failure stack traces?