openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should I make some changes to the JIRA configuration?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 06:19:33 GMT
ok, these are both done. Craig had already tweaked the permissions,
but I changed them some more:
- openjpa-developers have full control of the project and its issues
(previously some was jira-admins only)
- jira-users can no longer close or delete issues (but they can
resolve them if they are the reporter or assignee. jira-users is
anyone that is logged in)
- issues can be assigned to jira-users, but only by an openjpa-developer
- issues are now browsable by those not logged in with an account
(needed to send mail)

The mail is now working (and will no longer go to individuals so it
won't double up).

Cheers,
Brett

--