openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Was it just me?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:00:45 GMT
Commit mail arrives from the apache committer account (in this case,
awhite@apache.org). However, awhite@apache.org was not subscribed to
the commits list, so they were in the moderation queue. I accepted the
messages by hand and then added awhite@apache.org to the "allow" list,
which means messages from that address are always unmoderated without
needing to subscribe to the list.

- Brett