openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process for Patch verification
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:51:38 GMT
Bill,
Absolutely, I am a committer.  But, I am still learning the whole code
base.  It's quite large...  :-)  So, I was still looking for some BEA
assistance with verifying the patches before committing the changes.  But,
like this thread is indicating, maybe I just need to verify the patch to the
best of my ability and go for it.  Problems will get resolved one way or the
other...

I'll wait for some feedback from other participants before going that
route...  :-)

Kevin