openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process for Patch verification
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:52:48 GMT
Bill,
BAU == Business As Usual

I guess verifying the patch against the existing set of tests would be one
way to do it.  But, knowing that there are other internal tests that might
be affected seemed a little harsh.  So, I was trying to be more diplomatic.
I guess it would force the hand to deliver the "failing" tests...  :-)

Kevin