openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with latest repository updates?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:32:18 GMT
More experimentation...  Only fails when running the build (mvn clean
install) from the parent "openjpa" project and letting it traverse through
the sub-projects.  If I do a top-level clean and then go directly to the
openjpa-persistence-jdbc sub-project, execute the "mvn install", everything
works okay.

>From what I can tell so far is that this anomoly seems to be related to the
changes to make the PCEnhancer an ant task instead of a direct java
invocation.  But, nothing is jumping out at me as being the culprit just
yet...

Kevin