openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating of SVN properties?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:23:11 GMT
Doh!  Thanks for the reminder, Bill.  I didn't even think of that.

On Windows, I updated the \Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\Subversion\config file to include the following statement in the
[miscellany] section:

global-ignores = target .*

I re-started Eclipse after making this update and this worked real nice.
Much better solution (although I already committed the property changes)...

Kevin