openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating of SVN properties?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:18:20 GMT
Okay, it seems like there was enough positive interest to do this change.  I
just committed the changes to the SVN properties to ignore the "target"
subdirectories at each sub-project level.  And, it will ignore the "dot
file" (.classpath, .project, .netbeans, etc) at the top-most OpenJPA level.
Hope it works for you...  We can adjust as needed.