openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating of SVN properties?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:27:09 GMT
Hi,
I use an IDE (Eclipse) for developing OpenJPA.  Whenever I synchronize with
the OpenJPA SVN repository, I have some common, minor updates to the
svn:ignore values in the SVN properties.  For example, I add the "target"
directory to the svn:ignore property, and I add ".*" to the svn:ignore
property so that the Eclipse-related .classpath and .project files are
ignored.  Would it be okay to put these changes to the OpenJPA SVN
repository?  I notice that some of the OpenJPA sub-projects have properties
already integrated, but not all of them.

Are these type of changes acceptable to the group?

Thanks,
Kevin