openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marc, now a JIRA openjpa-developer
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:19:04 GMT
How are you determining who to add to the openjpa-developers list?  I am
actually one of the committers identified in the OpenJPA proposal.  I've
sent in the CLA and I see that it has been received.  Earlier requests to
join the committer community were put on hold until Patrick and Co finished
the code drops.  Now that this looks complete, how do I go about getting
"blessed" with developer and committer access?  Thanks, Craig, for any
information on this process.

Signed,
An Apache Newbie (Kevin Sutter)