openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Extending the OpenJPA implementation
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:39:53 GMT
> I agree.  Since it sounds like Abe is working out the initial
> re-organization of the ConfigurationProvider and ProductDerivation,
> I will
> wait for those changes before continuing with the OpenJPA derivative
> implementation.  Thanks.

I'm not currently working on those changes.  If no one else
implements them I'll end up doing so at some point, but the reason I
wrote those emails describing what I had in mind was to encourage
some other motivated dev (like one who wants to extend the framework
now... hint hint) to maybe take a crack at it.

-

by email and then delete it.