openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Updating http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openjpa.html ???
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:25:47 GMT
Hi,

It turns out that only folks with commit access to the incubator svn
repo can make these kinds of changes, since the offending page is in
the incubator trunk. That includes Geir and me (and lots of incubator
people who are not directly connected with the openjpa project).

So I changed it.

The page pointed to http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa can be
updated by anyone on the project with commit access to the openjpa repo.

Craig

On Aug 24, 2006, at 2:16 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here is some 'official' docs on the subject.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
>
> HTH,
>
> -bd-
>
> On Aug 24, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Bryan Noll wrote:
>
>> Whoops... that is a different site.  I don't know, maybe Craig can
>> comment...
>>
>> Kevin Sutter wrote:
>>> I had found those instructions, but as far as I can tell, those
>>> instructions
>>> are for updating our main OpenJPA site (http://
>>> incubator.apache.org/openjpa/).
>>> I'm wondering how to update the incubator project web site (
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openjpa.html).  Correct me
>>> if I'm
>>> wrong.  Thanks.

Craig Russell