openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: version numbers
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:05:56 GMT
Ok, I just checked in an update that changes all of them (except for the
ones in the repackage util.concurrent package).

> I admire the discipline it took to put all those tags in
> there in the
> first place.

Thanks! Sadly, they're not 100% -- we certainly have added important
APIs without adding @since tags. Also, we typically have only added
@since for methods / classes that we expect will be used outside of
their immediate environment.

> I hope that's a tradition that continues.

Ditto.

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.