openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: version numbers
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:01:28 GMT
Does anyone have any thoughts about the questions posed below? In
particular, I haven't heard a peep about issues > 1.

Marc Prud'hommeaux proposed an interesting alternate to solution 2b -- we
could prefix all the current @since tags with '0.', so that the old Kodo
version information is still accessible (i.e., we'd have @since 0.3.3 for
things that were introduced in Kodo 3.3).

Thoughts?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey