openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: deps and javadoc
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:35:55 GMT
> I will check where the regex
> are used and see if we could use JDK regex instead.
> Especially when you setup a new project (when there are no IDE
> project files *wink* in the repos) you are lucky for every JAR which
> you dont have to define.

Have you tried out 'mvn idea:idea'? IIRC, it comes pretty close to full
coverage.

Also, FYI, from what I can tell, we never import regex packages anywhere in
the codebase.

Finally, recall that OpenJPA supports 1.3 and higher; JDK regex didn't come
into being until 1.4.

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.