openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Update version to SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:47:30 GMT
I spoke to Geir about this a bunch last week; he suggested we use a
number-dev nomenclature, so that it'd be clear that the current build is
a dev build rather than a well-known numbered release. So, this would
mean we'd have 0.9.0-dev, meaning that there are differences since the
0.9.0 release itself.

Also, does anyone know what's involved in making snapshots happen on a
regular basis (say, nightly iff an svn change happened that day)?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.