openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: JIRA categories
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:38:36 GMT
I just added some more categories:

query (incl. JPQL parser and internal query representation)
sql
docs
diagonstics (i.e., error messages)
third-party (i.e., driver bugs, etc.)
datacache

Clearly, issues that fall into these categories might overlap with other
categories. I'm a JIRA newbie, so I don't know if it's possible for an issue
to be in multiple categories, or if there is some other many-valued tagging
mechanism out there.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey