openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: doxia-sink-api POM problem
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:21:20 GMT
Marc-

Hmm ... I actually think that might be a problem with your
environment. Do you have access to the openjpa-lib/src/test/resources/
localizer.properties file? Is openjpa-lib/src/test/resources/ in your
Idea CLASSPATH?

Are you able to run Maven from the console? If so, do you also get
that exception when you do so?