openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update version to SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:56:14 GMT
David-

> are there any jars of our own that contain the same file in the
> same place in the jar and those contents are different and need to
> be merged together?

The only cases I know of are some of the files in services/. E.g.:

   openjpa-jdbc/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/
org.apache.openjpa.conf.ProductDerivation
   openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/
org.apache.openjpa.conf.ProductDerivation
   openjpa-persistence/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/
org.apache.openjpa.conf.ProductDerivation

It's probably not rocket science to fix these (we would would just
need to figure out a way to append them to each other), but it would
prevent OpenJPA from working if we were to just merge the jars and
overwrite same-named files.