openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: version numbers
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 04:35:56 GMT
Neat idea.
+1.

Pinaki Poddar
BEA Systems
415.402.7317

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Linskey
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:01 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: version numbers

Does anyone have any thoughts about the questions posed below? In
particular, I haven't heard a peep about issues > 1.

Marc Prud'hommeaux proposed an interesting alternate to solution 2b --
we could prefix all the current @since tags with '0.', so that the old
Kodo version information is still accessible (i.e., we'd have @since
0.3.3 for things that were introduced in Kodo 3.3).

Thoughts?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey