openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Creating sandbox branches
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:51:59 GMT
IIUC, any committer can create a sandbox by using the svn copy
command. e.g.

svn copy https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openjpa/trunk/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openjpa/sandbox

You can then merge back from the sandbox (I'm not really able to give
you details here...)

If this doesn't work for you, I'll be happy to give it a try. Let me
know.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com