openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Creating sandbox branches
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:51:59 GMT
IIUC, any committer can create a sandbox by using the svn copy
command. e.g.

svn copy

You can then merge back from the sandbox (I'm not really able to give
you details here...)

If this doesn't work for you, I'll be happy to give it a try. Let me

Craig Russell
Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System
408 276-5638
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!