openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: doxia-sink-api POM problem
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:12:53 GMT
better, but still one failed:

junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Expected :systemvalue1
Actual  :test.systemlocal
	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.assertEquals
(TestLocalizer.java:120)
	at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.TestLocalizer.testTopLevel
(TestLocalizer.java:76)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit2.JUnitStarter.main
(JUnitStarter.java:32)

--
regards
Marc Logemann