openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doxia-sink-api POM problem
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:15:50 GMT
Marc...

Just try it again... looks like Maven just couldn't get it downloaded
entirely...

To be safe, you may want to do the following first, just in case it got
it partially downloaded:

rm -rf ${user.home}/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia

${user.home} on a windows box would be C:\Documents and Settings/<your.name>