openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example files from tutorial in documentation - can't get 'em
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:08:02 GMT
I'll walk through these.  If they will open source them, that's great...
otherwise... I can write up something simple that hits on all the same
basic pieces of functionality, and those can be what are used for the
tutorial.  Doesn't matter too much to me.

I don't mean to harp on the whole thing too much, I just think it's a
good idea to have a basic tutorial that's available for downloading for
new users.

--Bryan