openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC channel?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 04:39:56 GMT
Done....

#openjpa on irc.freenode.net (default port of 6667)

I will try to be on it most of the day tomorrow, so if you're
interested, please hop on and say hi.  As of now, I am the only nick who
can be a channel operator... let me know if you'd like to have that
capability and I'd be glad to dole it out.

[22:35] --ChanServ-- The channel [#openjpa ] is now registered under
your nickname.
[22:35] --ChanServ-- There is no channel password.  Only your nickname
can use /msg ChanServ IDENTIFY #openjpa.
[22:35] --ChanServ-- Channel guidelines can be found on the freenode
website
[22:35] --ChanServ-- (http://freenode.net/channel_guidelines.shtml).
[22:35] --ChanServ-- Freenode is a service of Peer-Directed Projects
Center, an IRS 501(c)(3)
[22:35] --ChanServ-- (tax-exempt) charitable and educational organization.