openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <>
Subject Re: IRC channel?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 04:39:56 GMT

#openjpa on (default port of 6667)

I will try to be on it most of the day tomorrow, so if you're
interested, please hop on and say hi.  As of now, I am the only nick who
can be a channel operator... let me know if you'd like to have that
capability and I'd be glad to dole it out.

[22:35] --ChanServ-- The channel [#openjpa ] is now registered under
your nickname.
[22:35] --ChanServ-- There is no channel password.  Only your nickname
can use /msg ChanServ IDENTIFY #openjpa.
[22:35] --ChanServ-- Channel guidelines can be found on the freenode
[22:35] --ChanServ-- (
[22:35] --ChanServ-- Freenode is a service of Peer-Directed Projects
Center, an IRS 501(c)(3)
[22:35] --ChanServ-- (tax-exempt) charitable and educational organization.

Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> +1
> I think an openjpa IRC channel is an excellent idea.
> On Aug 8, 2006, at 12:10 AM, Bryan Noll wrote:
>> Is there an IRC channel for this project?  I'd like to be able to
>> ping people back and forth with a little more real time response than
>> the mailing list if possible.  If there is not one in existence,
>> would it be used by people on this list if I volunteered to set it up?
>> Thanks...
>> Bryan

View raw message