openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status of OpenJPA documentation
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:37:41 GMT

The breaking up of the docs into separate files can be re-done fairly
easily (and perhaps in a cleaner way: we can have one file per
section, or something), so I don't think that is a showstopper.

As for formatting, is it the output formatting that looks wrong, or
something with the internal XML formatting? Being XML, the latter
should be easily correctable. The former might require a re-export,
though.