openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: deps and javadoc
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:11:22 GMT
Uhh i didnt know that 1.3 is still supported by OpenJPA. Then forget
my call, i just wanted to supply a diff where AbstractTestCase use
JDK regex instead of ORO, but thats obsolete now...

Regarding mvn idea:idea .... ARGH. I just finished setting up my IDEA
multi-module project by manually resolving all the 3rd party and
internal dependencies. It even compiles now fully. This is the hard
way learning what Maven offers :)

The last thing that wont compile is: ProxyGregorianCalendar4 in
module openjpa-kernel4
This class extends ProxyGregorianCalendar but where do i get this
base class?
--
regards
Marc Logemann