openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [policy] incubating projects and maven repositories v1.0
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:54:04 GMT
Craig-

Does that that we should still deploy the snapshots to the "m2-
snapshot-repository" (instead of, e.g., "m2-incubating-repository")?
The clause: "The incubating repositories are for releases from
projects within the Apache Incubator - incubating snapshots still
goto the snapshot repositories." seems to suggest so, but I don't
think it is completely clear.