openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA categories
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 06:18:00 GMT

On Aug 4, 2006, at 10:38 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I just added some more categories:
>
> query (incl. JPQL parser and internal query representation)
> sql
> docs
> diagonstics (i.e., error messages)
> third-party (i.e., driver bugs, etc.)

These will most likely first be reported against an OpenJPA component
and then once it is discovered that it's not our fault will be
reassigned (or added).
> datacache
>
> Clearly, issues that fall into these categories might overlap with
> other
> categories. I'm a JIRA newbie, so I don't know if it's possible for
> an issue
> to be in multiple categories, or if there is some other many-valued
> tagging
> mechanism out there.

Yes, issues can be marked in multiple categories using the browser's
multi-select feature. (On a Mac with Safari, it's the open-apple key
with mouse press.

Craig

> -Patrick
>
> --