openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Process for Patch verification
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:36:43 GMT
Just reading over the OpenJPA-15 thread and now I understand this
thread much better.

Kevin, aren't you a committer? If so why not take the patch and apply
it, if it works for you and passes the current test suite then it
should probably be committed.

If you want a second opinion I'd be glad to try out the patch this
afternoon.

TTFN,

-bd-