openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From m.@logemann.org
Subject new subscriber
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:43:25 GMT
Dear list,

i just wanna say "hi". I will lurking on this list in the next weeks
while going through the OpenJPA code. I am a long term Kodo user and
might be able to give some feedback on this or that. When i heard from
Patrick that with Kodo 4.1, OpenJPA will be the code basis, its anyway
useful to make myself comfortable with the code itself.

I am also hoping that i will find the time to make fixes or the likes,
but since i am mainly using the non-open JDO part, i will have to see
if this is possible. I assume a lot of the core classes will be also
used by the JDO part so that its possible for me to get into it.

Marc Logemann
http://www.logemann.org