openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: no javadoc
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:57:06 GMT
Hi Bryan,

There is a placeholder for javadoc in the web site. Look at the
"site" directory parallel to "trunk" and the file site/xdocs/
javadoc.xml. This will need to be updated to point to the generated
javadoc.

And there are instructions in on how to update the site and build it,
called HOWTO. There are instructions on building the javadoc that
will need to be updated. The idea is that someone authorized to
update the site builds the javadoc and copies it to the site.

If you update the instructions as to how to build the javadoc in each
project, and update the xdocs javadoc page, and post your patch, that
will do it.

So first thing is to file a JIRA with the description of what you're
going to do and assign it to yourself. When you have a patch to look
at, upload the patch and someone will review it.

Thanks for volunteering!

Craig

On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:26 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> +1 to volunteering.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey